Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Sound Amplifier In The Canal||Vomlue:||Volume Tone Adjustable By Finger|
|Max Sound Output:||130dB||Peak Gain(dB):||45dB|
|Fitting Range:||Adults Mild To Severe Hearing Loss||Small Size:||1.1x0.7x0.55 Inch|
|Materials:||ABS For Hearing Aid Body, And Silicone For Ear Dome||Color Case:||Paper Case Or OEM|
Analog Hearing Aids In Ear as Personal Sound amplifier to improve hearing loss
About this product:
The Hearing Aids G-10-B is the Ready-to-use in ear hearing amplifier for all men or women hearing loss with mild to moderate severe loss level,it is the OTC hearing device,take this product you no need to go to hospital to fitting it by long time.The model can work in both right Ear and Left Ear with small size.
In Ear Analog Hearing Aids G-10-B
Small size in the Ear Canal and light weight
Peak Gain(dB) :less than 45dB
HAF/FOG Gain (dB) : ≤35dB
Battery type: Zinc Air A13 or AG5
Battery Current Drain: ≤1.0mA
Hearing aid color: Beige or Fashion blue color
Who can use this small Hearing aid ?
1. This new small Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This Hearing Aid G-10-B is the best hearing device for all people with Mild to moderate severe hearing loss
Details for the In Ear ITE Hearing Aids G-10-B:
|Product Name||Analog hearing Aids In Ear|
|Fitting Range||For mild to severe hearing loss|
|Application||All Elderly right ear and left Ear|
|Technical Data||IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003|
|Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||125dB±5dB|
|HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||110dB±5dB|
|Peak Sound Gain(dB)||≤45dB|
|HAF/FOG Gain (dB)||35dB|
Total harmonic distortion/
|≤2.1% at 800Hz|
|≤1.2% at 1600Hz|
|Zinc Air battery||AG5 or A13|
|Power consumption||DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA|
|Power switcher||Yes, On/Off button|
|Battery working||Working day time 20-30 days(300 Hours)|
|Certificates Approved||CE,FCC & ROHS, and the FDA|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Paper Color box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Color box:10x8x3.5cm or 3.93x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Hearing Aid size: 1.1x0.7x0.55 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 3.0g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 15.5KG per carton|
|Package including||1 x G-10-B Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Cell battery( 2 or more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x Color box|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
What’s In The Box?
✔ 1 x New Hearing Aid
✔ 1 x Carrying box
✔ 3 x Different size ear domes
✔ 2 x A13 Batteries or AG5 Battery
✔ 1 x Cleaning Brush toll
✔ 1 x Manual Instruction
Do you know your Hearing Level and the Loudness in Decibel (dB):
|Hearing Aids||IIC,CIC,ITC,ITE,BTE,RIC Hearing aids/Analog/Digital/Rechargeable|
|Hearing Level||Slight Loss||Mild||Moderate||Mild-Severe||Severe||Profound|
The other Good hearing aid from Great-Ears of GEHearingAID are G-10,G-11,G-12,G-15,G-16,G-16D,G-18,G-20,G-22,G-25,G-26,G-28,G-28-Ric,and so on.
Recognize the Signs of Hearing Loss
Hearing loss can happen to anyone. Today more than 38 million Americans have some degree of hearing loss.
Here are some of the signs to watch for yourself or your loved ones that could indicate hearing loss:
1. Some people can sound like they are mumbling. Does that sound familiar?
2. Difficulty hearing friends or family on the telephone is another sign of hearing loss.
3. Family and friends start to comment that the TV is too loud—and they are not just talking about the commercials.
4. Sometimes, those with hearing loss misunderstand what people are saying, causing some ideas, sentences or thoughts to not make sense.
5. Hearing loss can make it difficult to focus on and follow conversations. Have you noticed this happening for yourself or a loved one?
6. Exhaustion or headaches at the end of a day can be another sign. This may be caused by the extra work it takes to hear the surroundings.
7. Difficulty following a conversation if two or more people are talking at once can be another symptom.
8. Noisy environments can create further difficulty hearing conversations. If you notice that it's no longer a pleasure to eat out at loud restaurants or bars, this could be the reason.
9. Women’s and children’s voices can be particularly hard to hear.
Remember, hearing loss occurs gradually. It’s not unusual for people to accommodate and ignore these signs. If more than two or three of the following scenarios apply to you or someone you care about, it would be a good idea to get your hearing tested. Make every day count: see a hearing care professional today and take back control of your life.
Advanced Digital Sound Amplifier In Ear Hearing Aids Device for Good Hearing Nice Life
Trade Terms and Conditions:
Payment terms: Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram,T/T available
Shipping way: DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS,or By air,by Sea-shipping
Warranty:1 years and lifetime free service
Contact Person: Mr. Ding