Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Finger Tip Size Invisible Hearing Aids||Earphone:||Moving Iron Earphone|
|Application:||Men And Wonen's Mild Hearing Loss||Mini Size:||0.4x0.5x0.7 Inches|
|Max Sound:||115dB||Materials:||ABS And Silicone For Ear Domes|
Super Mini Invisible Hearing Aids Fingertip Tiny size with Tone adjust for hearing loss
About The Products:
The Latest Super Mini design for the G-16,it is a Micro invisible Hearing AID fitting in the Ear canal ITC type sound amplifier FDA & CE approved for men or women both right ears and left ears.It is so small size and hidden in canal no-one will find you’re wearing it is very popular with the Young people in daily as the sound amplifier.With the high quality moving Iron Earphone,the G-16 Invisible hearing aids have the loud and clear sound for mild to moderate hearing loss.
Who can use this small Hearing aid ?
1. This Invisible Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This ITC Hearing aids are fitting for adults men and women who have the mild to moderate Severe hearing loss.
3. The product mini ITC hearing aids can fit for the Right Ear or Left Ear with the Hearing loss.
In Right or Left Ear Hearing aid G-16
1. No easy to discovery mini hearing aid
2. Super lightweight and compact by the net weights only 1.2g
3. Easy using for Volume control by finger or bar-tool
4. Sound output Maximum: 115 dB
5. Full on Acoustic Gain: 35dB
6. THD Ratio: less than 2% (at 1600 Hz)
7. Frequency range: 300-4500Hz
8. EQ Input noise: ≤28dB
9. The beige or fashion blue or OEM
10. DC 1.5V,Zinc Air battery size A10
11. Long Last working: 80-100 hours with A10 battery
12. Color box(in): 3.1x3.1x1.4 inch
Unit packing Box weight:50g
Invisible GE Hearing Aids ITC G-16:
|Product Name||Mini Invisible Hearing Aids|
|Fitting Range||For mild to moderate hearing loss|
|Application||Fitting for all adults both right ear/left Ear|
|Technical Data||IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003|
|Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||110dB±5dB|
|HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||106dB±5dB|
|Peak Sound Gain(dB)||≤35dB|
|HAF/FOG Gain (dB)||30dB|
Total harmonic distortion/
|≤2.0% at 500Hz|
|≤1.2% at 1600Hz|
|Zinc Air battery||A10|
|Power consumption||DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA|
|Power switcher||by open battery case|
|Battery working||Working day time 10-15 days(100 Hours)|
|Certificates Approved||CE,FCC & ROHS, and the FDA|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Compact Gift box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Carry box:8x8x3.5cm or 3.1x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Mini Hearing Aid size: 0.4x0.7x0.55 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 1.2 g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 12.0KG per carton|
|Package including||1 x G-16 Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Cell battery( 2 or more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x Compact carry gift box|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
The Mini Invisible Hearing Aids G-16 Advantages:
1. Ultra mini size and light weight hearing amplifier machine – Net weight only 1.2g
2. Crystal clear sound controlled by high quality chip, noise feedback reduction
3. The best Moving Iron earphone(balanced armature earphone) to provide the digital quality sound
4. Using A10 size zinc air battery, less current interference, Long last working over 80+ hours
5. Ergonomic-fit design for Left or Right ear, comfortable wearing, hidden inner canal
6. Accurate and easy volume control by using adjust-bar
The MINI G-16 Compared With models of G-11,G-15,G-12 ,G-10 by GNHearingAID:
The GE Hearing AID Tips:
A: Why there is noise?
B: Why there is the whistling sound?
Proper Care and Maintenance of Your In Ear Hearing Aids
Modern hearing Aids are durable, easy-to-use and reliable. Nevertheless, a few simple precautions will ensure that your Aids continue to give you many years of trouble-free service.
Your hearing healthcare professional will give you specific information on cleaning your hearing Aids and may recommend a special cleaning kit.
Water and solvent cleaning agents can damage electronic circuitry. Use soft, dry cloth to clean the Aids whenever they are removed from your ears.
Remove any accumulated cerumen daily. When using a cerumen removal tool, e.g. a brush, always clean the instrument from below. This will prevent particles of wax or dirt from getting inside the instrument.
If the volume of your instrument diminishes, it may be due to the sound outlet or the cerumen filter being blocked with a cerumen. Either replace the filter or ask your hearing healthcare professional for advise on corrective action.
1. Avoid getting your Aids dirty
Always make sure your fingers are dry and clean before handling your hearing instrument.
The microphone inlet is only a few tenths of a millimeter wide and can easily become blocked if handled incorrectly.
2. Protect your Aids from dampness
Remove the Aids from your ears before showering, bathing or swimming. Do not leave them in the bathroom, where they could suffer water damage. Dry any perspiration inside and around the ears regularly.
3. Protect your hearing Aids from heat
Never leave your hearing Aids where they may be affected by extreme heat. Protect them from direct sunlight (at home or in a parked car) and do not leave them near radiators.
4. Avoid sharp knocks and impact
Insert and remove your hearing Aids over a soft surface (a bed or sofa).
5. Avoid contact with hair spray or make-up
The fine particles produced by hair spray or make-up can easily block a microphone inlet. Always remove hearing Aids before using personal care products.
6. Keep Aids in a safe place
When your Aids are not in use, always keep them in the presentation case or special drying box. For transporting the Aids, keep them in their case. Remove the batteries if the Aids will not be used for some time.
7. Keep your hearing Aids out of the reach of young children and pets
Dogs are irritated by the feedback (whistling) sound, and attracted by the owner's scent. Often the result is a chewed-up hearing instrument.
Contact Person: Mr. Ding