Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Blue Color Hearing Sound Amplifier||Sound Output(dB):||Up To 130dB|
|Peak Gain(dB):||Up To 45dB||Fitting Range:||Right Left Ear Mild To Severe Hearing Loss|
|Battery Life:||A13 Battery Last 300 Hours||Color:||Fashion Blue,beige Or OEM|
inside ear hearing aid,
in ear digital hearing aids
Fashion Blue In Ear Hearing Aids Loud and Clear Sound Amplifier For Hearing Loss
This In Ear Hearing Aids G-10-C is an OTC Ready-to-use for both Right Ear and Left Ear hearing amplifier enhancement.With the loud and clear sound up to 130dB,is the best hearing device for adults men and women mild to moderate severe hearing loss level,it is the OTC personal sound amplifier Hearing Aids,using this model you no need to go to hospital to fit it by long time.The model can work in both right Ear and Left Ear with small size design and fashion blue color popar in market.
Fashion blue color In Ear Hearing Aids G-10-C
Small size in Ear and Easy to use
Peak Gain(dB) :less than 45dB
Battery type: Zinc Air A13 or AG5
Hearing aid color: Beige or Fashion blue color
Who can use this small Hearing aid ?
1. This Unique small Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This Hearing Aid G-10-C is the best hearing device for all people with Mild to moderate severe hearing loss.
3. The model g-10-C in Ear Hearing Aids can fit in the Right Ear and Left Ear too.
Details for the Blue In Ear ITE Hearing Aids G-10-C:
|Product Name||Fashion blue In Ear Hearing Aids|
|Fitting Range||For mild to severe hearing loss|
|Application||All Men and women right ear and left Ear|
|Technical Data||IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003|
|Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||125dB±5dB|
|HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||110dB±5dB|
|Peak Sound Gain(dB)||≤45dB|
|HAF/FOG Gain (dB)||35dB|
Total harmonic distortion/
|≤2.1% at 800Hz|
|≤1.2% at 1600Hz|
|Zinc Air battery||AG5 or A13|
|Power consumption||DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA|
|Power switcher||Yes, On/Off button|
|Battery working||Working day time 20-30 days(300 Hours)|
|Warranty||1 Year and life time service|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Paper Color box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Color box:10x8x3.5cm or 3.93x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Hearing Aid size: 1.1x0.7x0.55 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 3.0g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 15.5KG per carton|
|Package including||1 x G-10-B Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Cell battery( 2 or more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x Color box|
What’s In The Box?
✔ 1 x New Hearing Aid
✔ 1 x Carrying box
✔ 3 x Different size ear domes
✔ 2 x A13 Batteries or AG5 Battery
✔ 1 x Cleaning Brush toll
✔ 1 x Manual Instruction
Do you know your Hearing Level and the Loudness in Decibel (dB):
|Hearing Aids||IIC,CIC,ITC,ITE,BTE,RIC Hearing aids/Analog/Digital/Rechargeable|
|Hearing Level||Slight Loss||Mild||Moderate||Mild-Severe||Severe||Profound|
The other Good hearing aid from Great-Ears of GEHearingAID are G-10,G-11,G-12,G-15,G-16,G-16D,G-18,G-20,G-22,G-25,G-26,G-28,G-28-Ric,and so on.
Recognize the Signs of Hearing Loss
Hearing loss can happen to anyone. Today more than 38 million Americans have some degree of hearing loss.
Here are some of the signs to watch for yourself or your loved ones that could indicate hearing loss:
1. Some people can sound like they are mumbling. Does that sound familiar?
2. Difficulty hearing friends or family on the telephone is another sign of hearing loss.
3. Family and friends start to comment that the TV is too loud—and they are not just talking about the commercials.
4. Sometimes, those with hearing loss misunderstand what people are saying, causing some ideas, sentences or thoughts to not make sense.
5. Hearing loss can make it difficult to focus on and follow conversations. Have you noticed this happening for yourself or a loved one?
6. Exhaustion or headaches at the end of a day can be another sign. This may be caused by the extra work it takes to hear the surroundings.
7. Difficulty following a conversation if two or more people are talking at once can be another symptom.
8. Noisy environments can create further difficulty hearing conversations. If you notice that it's no longer a pleasure to eat out at loud restaurants or bars, this could be the reason.
9. Women’s and children’s voices can be particularly hard to hear.
Remember, hearing loss occurs gradually. It’s not unusual for people to accommodate and ignore these signs. If more than two or three of the following scenarios apply to you or someone you care about, it would be a good idea to get your hearing tested. Make every day count: see a hearing care professional today and take back control of your life.
This is the Fashion blue color G-10-C working showing:
Contact Person: Mr. Ding