Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Finger Tip Blue Invisible Hearing Aids||HA Type:||Less Visible In Canal Right Left Ear|
|Sound Output:||Maximum 115dB||Tiny Size:||Only 2/5 Inch As Finger Tip|
|Battery:||Zinc Air Battery Size A10||Materials Color:||ABS And Blue Color|
inner ear canal hearing aid,
in ear digital hearing aids
Unique blue Micro In Ear Hearing Aids Small Tiny For Right Left Ear Hearing Loss
About the Blue In Ear Hearing Aid G-16-C:
The fashion blue item is the most popular color in market,like USA,UK,France,Spain,EU country etc..With the extra small size,the In Ear Hearing Aids G-16-C is fitting In-The-Canal (ITC) right Ear and left Ear.The ITC hearing aids are wearing comfortably in both Right Ear and Left ear ,Extra Small Light-weight design and Less visible.With the Digital Hearing clearly technology and Noise reduction technology to make sound crystal clear, even at low volumes. It is a hot selling by the perfect performance, Energy save by Using one zinc air battery size A10 last working for 80+ hours.
Unique blue color In Ear Hearing aid G-16-C
1. Micro hearing aid as finger tip size
2. For adults mild to moderate hearing loss
3. Popular blue color in market
4. Sound output:less than 115dB
5. Peak Gain(dB) : less than 35dB
6. THD Ratio: less than 2% (at 1600 Hz)
7. EQ Input noise: less than 28dB
8. HA Tiny size(in): 0.4x0.7x0.55 inch
9. Material: ABS for hearing aid body, and silicone for Ear Dome
10. Long Last working for 80+hours with 10 size zinc air battery
11. Light weight: 1.2g
The Blue color Mini In Ear Hearing Aids G-16-C Advantages:
1. Ultra mini size and light weight hearing amplifier machine – Net weight only 1.2g
2. Crystal clear sound controlled by high quality chip, noise feedback reduction
3. The best Moving Iron earphone(balanced armature earphone) to provide the digital quality sound
4. Using A10 size zinc air battery, less current interference, Long last working over 80+ hours
5. Ergonomic-fit design for Left or Right ear, comfortable wearing, hidden inner canal
6. Accurate and easy volume control by using adjust-bar
1x Compact Carry case
1x Invisible Hearing Aid
3x Ear Plugs to fit most Ears
1x Cleaning Brush tool
2x Zinc Air Battery size A10
1x User Manual
Blue color GE Hearing Aids In Ear G-16-C:
|Product Name||Invisible Hearing Aids|
|Fitting Range||For mild to moderate hearing loss|
|Application||Fitting for all adults both right ear/left Ear|
|Technical Data||IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003|
|Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||110dB±5dB|
|HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||106dB±5dB|
|Peak Sound Gain(dB)||≤35dB|
|HAF/FOG Gain (dB)||30dB|
Total harmonic distortion/
|≤2.0% at 500Hz|
|≤1.2% at 1600Hz|
|Zinc Air battery||A10 Size|
|Power consumption||DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA|
|Power switcher||by open battery case|
|Battery working||Working day time 10-15 days(100 Hours)|
|Certificates Approved||CE,FCC & ROHS, and the FDA|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Compact Gift box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Carry box:8x8x3.5cm or 3.1x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Mini Hearing Aid size: 0.4x0.7x0.55 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 1.2 g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 12.0KG per carton|
|Package including||1 x G-16 Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Cell battery( 2 or more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x Compact carry gift box|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
Who can use this small Hearing aid ?
1. This Invisible Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This ITC Hearing aids are fitting for adults men and women who have the mild to moderate Severe hearing loss.
3. The product mini ITC hearing aids can fit for the Right Ear or Left Ear with the Hearing loss.
The GEHearingAID Tips:
A: Why there is noise?
B: Why there is the whistling sound?
Proper Care and Maintenance of Your In Ear Hearing Aids
Modern hearing Aids are durable, easy-to-use and reliable. Nevertheless, a few simple precautions will ensure that your Aids continue to give you many years of trouble-free service.
Your hearing healthcare professional will give you specific information on cleaning your hearing Aids and may recommend a special cleaning kit.
Water and solvent cleaning agents can damage electronic circuitry. Use soft, dry cloth to clean the Aids whenever they are removed from your ears.
Remove any accumulated cerumen daily. When using a cerumen removal tool, e.g. a brush, always clean the instrument from below. This will prevent particles of wax or dirt from getting inside the instrument.
If the volume of your instrument diminishes, it may be due to the sound outlet or the cerumen filter being blocked with a cerumen. Either replace the filter or ask your hearing healthcare professional for advise on corrective action.
1. Avoid getting your Aids dirty
2. Protect your Aids from dampness
3. Protect your hearing Aids from heat
4. Avoid sharp knocks and impact
5. Avoid contact with hair spray or make-up
6. Keep Aids in a safe place
7. Keep your hearing Aids out of the reach of young children and pets
The Blue G-16-C Diagram:
Trade Terms and Conditions:
Payment terms: Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram,T/T available
Shipping way: DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS,or By air,by Sea-shipping
Warranty:1 years and lifetime free service
Contact Person: Mr. Ding