Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Small Digital Hearing Aid BTE||Application:||For Moderate Severe Hearing Loss|
|Programmable:||2 Channel Non PC Software Program||Sound Output:||Max To 130dB|
|Sound Peak Gain:||60dB||Battery Working:||Zinc Air Battery A13 Size For 300 Hours|
digital hearing amplifier,
digital ear machine
Long Battery Life Digital Hearing Aids With Noise Reduction and last 300 hours
This long battery last working Digital BTE hearing Aid G-26-L is a high quality digital hearing aid or deaf aid device designed to improve all men and women severe hearing.It is small size,light weight and wearing comfortable with the digital noise reduction technology that provides crystal clear sound with maximum 130dB Sound and clarity. The ear tips are designed to fit perfectly to the shape of your ear and block any background noise from disrupting your hearing experience. For Easy-to-use,the G-26-L digital hearing aid has the adjustable button that allows you to set sound level easily according to your hearing need.
Small No PC Software 2 channel Digital Hearing Aids
• Long last working mini hearing aid
• Low frequency gain adjustment(H-tri)
• For adults severe hearing loss
• Max Sound output: 130±5dB
• Peak Sound gain: Less than 28dB
• Frequency range: from 200Hz to 4800Hz
• EQ Input noise: less than 28dB
• THD Distortion: less than 2.0% at 1600Hz
• Zinc Air battery A13 last 300+ hours
• Mini Hearing Aid size: 0.3x0.5x1.6 inch
• Hearing aid net weight: 4.5 g
Digital Hearing Amplifier BTE GNHearingAID G-26-L Specification:
|Parameters per ANSI S3.22-2003||High quality Digital BTE Hearing Aid amplifier|
|Product Name||Small No PC Software Digital Hearing Aids|
|Fitting Range||Fitting for Severe Hearing Loss|
|Application||For All people behind Right and Left Ear|
|Max OSPL 90(dB)||130dB|
|HF Average OSPL 90(dB)||124dB|
|Frequency range||200Hz to 4800Hz|
Total harmonic distortion/
|800Hz : 3.0%|
|1600Hz : 2.0%|
|Battery current||Less than < 1.6mA|
|Battery size||Zinc Air A13,working last for 1 month|
|Equivalent input Noise Level||< 28 dB SPL|
|Induction coil Sensitivity (at 10mA /M)||85 dB minimum|
|Program button||Normal/Noise reduction mode|
|Trimmer||H(Noise reduction to get less noise)|
|Tune button||Sound adjustable|
|For hearing loss||Moderate/Severe|
|Certificates Approved||CE,FCC & ROHS, and the FDA|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Compact Gift box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Carry box:8x8x3.5cm or 3.1x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Mini Hearing Aid size: 0.3x0.5x1.6 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 4.5 g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 16.0KG per carton|
|Package including||1 x G-26 Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Ear tube|
|1 x Cell battery( more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x Compact carry gift box|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
Who can wear this small digital Hearing aid?
1. This digital Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This BTE Hearing aids are fitting for adults men and women who have the mild to Severe hearing impaired.
3. The product mini hearing aids can fit and in the Right Ear or Left Ear for severe Hearing loss.
What you have by purchased:
1 x Small BTE Digital Hearing Aid
1 x Compact Gift case
1 x Ear tube
3 x Different size ear buds, L+M+S
2 x Hearing aids batteries size A13
1 x Cleaning brushes
1 x User Manual
How do digital hearing aids work?
There are different types of digital hearing aid, but they all work in a similar way to make sounds louder and clearer.
This is how they work simply:
1. A built-in microphone picks up sound and turns it into an electrical signal.
2. Digital technology in the hearing aid amplifies the electrical signal.
3. The amplified signal is then turned back into sound for you to hear.
Your audiologist can adjust your hearing aids to suit your particular hearing loss. Many also have different settings for different listening environments – some even adjust automatically. For example, most hearing aids have a directional microphone, which helps you to pick up sounds in front of you, rather than at the side or behind. This can help you to focus on what you want to listen to in noisy places.
Digital Hearing Aids and parts of the G-26-L :
Contact Person: Mr. Ding