Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mini Digital Hearing Aid Amplifier||Application:||Fitting For All People Severe Hearing Loss|
|Chipset:||Digital Chips And Non PC Software||Sound Output:||Max To 130dB|
|Peak Gain:||60dB||Battery Working:||Zinc Air Battery 13 Size For 300 Hours|
digital hearing amplifier,
digital ear machine
Digital Hearing Aids Mini BTE Hearing Amplifier With 2 Channel Program and Trimmer
This Mini BTE digital hearing aid device G-26-L is designed with customer’s need in mind to amplify and enhance sound levels for your daily conversation, television or radio without increasing white and static noise. it is lightweight and comfortable to wear behind on both right and left ear for all people severe hearing loss.With the digital noise reduction technology,this model provides crystal clear and loud sound with maximum clarity. The 3 different ear tips and Ear tube are designed to fit perfectly to the most Ear shape and block any background noise from disrupting your hearing experience.
• Mini Digital Hearing deaf Aid
• No receiver discreet and light weight behind Ears
• Trimmer for Low frequency gain adjustment
• Normal/Noise reduction mode
• Max Sound output: 130±5dB
• Peak Sound gain: Less than 28dB
• Frequency range: from 200Hz to 4800Hz
• EQ Input noise: less than 28dB
• Battery & Low current drain: A13 size 1.8mA
• Hearing aid net weight: 4.5 g
• Materials:ABS for hearing aid body
silicone for Earplug
• 1 Year Warranty
Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed
Remark for effective using this Digital Hearing Aid G-26:
1. New zinc-air hearing aids batteries need oxygen to provide power.
They get this oxygen when a small sticker on the back of the hearing aid battery is removed, exposing the zinc inside the battery to air, and activating the battery.
2. Wear the digital hearing amplifier onto your ear and cut the proper Ear tube for effective use.
3. If you hear LOW sound or more noise in your hearing aid, the item ran out of batteries.
Then,to change new Hearing Aids Batteries size A13 for continuous use.
4. It is designed doesn't have an "OFF" switch, Just keep the battery compartment open.
Mini Digital Hearing Aid BTE Hearing Amplifier GEHearingAID G-26-L
|Parameters per ANSI S3.22-2003||Mini 2 channel Digital Hearing Aid|
|Product Name||Small No PC Software Digital Hearing Aids|
|Fitting Range||Fitting for Severe Hearing Loss|
|Application||For adults behind both Right and Left Ear|
|Max OSPL 90(dB)||130dB|
|HF Average OSPL 90(dB)||124dB|
|Frequency range||200Hz to 4800Hz|
Total harmonic distortion/
|800Hz : 3.0%|
|1600Hz : 2.0%|
|Battery current||Less than < 1.6mA|
|Battery size||Zinc Air A13,working last for 300 hours|
|Equivalent input Noise Level||< 28 dB SPL|
|Induction coil Sensitivity (at 10mA /M)||85 dB minimum|
|Program button||Normal/Noise reduction mode|
|Trimmer||H(Noise reduction to get less noise)|
|Tune button||Sound adjustable|
|Certificates Approved||CE,FCC & ROHS and the FDA|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Compact Gift box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Carry box:8x8x3.5cm or 3.1x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Mini Hearing Aid size: 0.3x0.5x1.6 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 4.5 g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 16.0KG per carton|
|Package including||1 x G-26 Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Ear tube|
|1 x Cell battery( more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x Compact carry gift box|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
Who can wear this small digital Hearing aid?
1. This digital Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This BTE Hearing aids are fitting for adults men and women who have the mild to Severe hearing impaired.
3. The product mini hearing aids can fit and in the Right Ear or Left Ear for severe Hearing loss.
What you have by purchased:
1 x Mini Digital Hearing Aid
1 x Compact Gift case
1 x Ear tube
3 x Different size ear buds, L+M+S
2 x Hearing aids batteries size A13
1 x Cleaning brushes
1 x User Manual
How do digital hearing aids work?
There are different types of digital hearing aid, but they all work in a similar way to make sounds louder and clearer.
This is how they work simply:
1. A built-in microphone picks up sound and turns it into an electrical signal.
2. Digital technology in the hearing aid amplifies the electrical signal.
3. The amplified signal is then turned back into sound for you to hear.
Your audiologist can adjust your hearing aids to suit your particular hearing loss. Many also have different settings for different listening environments – some even adjust automatically. For example, most hearing aids have a directional microphone, which helps you to pick up sounds in front of you, rather than at the side or behind. This can help you to focus on what you want to listen to in noisy places.
Digital Hearing Aid Chips and parts of the G-26-L :
Contact Person: Mr. Ding