Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sound Output:||110dB±5dB||Users:||Adults And Senior Hearing Loss|
|Frequency Range(Hz):||400-4500Hz||Battery:||#10 Zinc Air Battery|
|Battery Life:||Last Up To 100 Hours||Materials:||ABS And Silicone|
Unique CIC Hearing Aids With Volume Control And 100 hours For TV Watching In Ears
About the Product:
The unique Cic hearing aids G-16 hearing devices is a super micro size with the pull cord for pulling from the ear canal wearing inner ear canal.The dimension of the invisible hearing aid is tiny of 0.40 x 0.55 x 0.7 inches for the Width x Hight x Length, it can be hidden well in both right ear and left ear,you no need to worry the others will notice you wearing it.
Also, no need to worry about carrying extra weight around. Because our G16 compact mini voice enhancer is small and light-weight, you'll be able to carry it in your pocket. This is great for you because it is versatile hand-held and can be taken anywhere! Don't be limited to just your house! This personal audio amplifier also contains new and improved mini earphone which means that provides crystal clear voice and sound both indoors and outdoors.
Invisible personal sound amplifier
1. Ultra tiny size and light weight sound amplifier hearing machine – Net weight only 1.2g
2. Crystal clear sound controlled by high quality chip, noise feedback reduction
3. The best Moving Iron earphone(balanced armature earphone) to provide the digital quality voice
4. Using #10 size zinc air battery, low battery drain and Long last working 80-100 hours
5. Ergonomic-fit design for Left or Right ear, comfortable wearing, hidden inner canal
6. Accurate and easy volume control by using tool bar
In either Invisible Hearing aid sound amplifier G-16
Affordable price for any budget
HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL): 106dB±5dB
Peak Gain(dB) : ≤35dB
Distortion rate : ≤ 2.0% at 500Hz; ≤1.2% at 1600Hz
Color : beige or blue
Wireless GEHearing Aids CIC G-16:
|Product Name||Invisible Hearing Aids in canal|
|Fitting Range||For mild to moderate hearing loss|
|Application||Fitting for all adults both right ear/left Ear|
|Technical Data||IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003|
|Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||110dB±5dB|
|HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||106dB±5dB|
|Peak Sound Gain(dB)||≤35dB|
|HAF/FOG Gain (dB)||30dB|
Total harmonic distortion/
|≤2.0% at 500Hz|
|≤1.2% at 1600Hz|
|Zinc Air battery||A10|
|Power consumption||DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA|
|Power switcher||by open battery case|
|Battery working||Working day time 10-15 days(100 Hours)|
|Certificates Approved||CE,FCC & ROHS, and the FDA|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Compact Gift box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Carry box:8x8x3.5cm or 3.1x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Mini Hearing Aid size: 0.4x0.7x0.55 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 1.2 g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 12.0KG per carton|
|Package including||1 x G-16 Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Cell battery( 2 or more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x Compact carry gift box|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
Who can use this small Hearing aid ?
1. This Invisible Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This ITC Hearing aids are fitting for adults men and women who have the mild to moderate Severe hearing loss.
3. The product mini ITC hearing aids can fit for the Right Ear or Left Ear with the Hearing loss.
The GEHearingAID Tips:
A: Why there is noise?
B: Why there is the whistling sound?
Proper Care and Maintenance of Your In Ear Hearing Aids
Modern hearing Aids are durable, easy-to-use and reliable. Nevertheless, a few simple precautions will ensure that your Aids continue to give you many years of trouble-free service.
Your hearing healthcare professional will give you specific information on cleaning your hearing Aids and may recommend a special cleaning kit.
Water and solvent cleaning agents can damage electronic circuitry. Use soft, dry cloth to clean the Aids whenever they are removed from your ears.
Remove any accumulated cerumen daily. When using a cerumen removal tool, e.g. a brush, always clean the instrument from below. This will prevent particles of wax or dirt from getting inside the instrument.
If the volume of your instrument diminishes, it may be due to the sound outlet or the cerumen filter being blocked with a cerumen. Either replace the filter or ask your hearing healthcare professional for advise on corrective action.
1. Avoid getting your Aids dirty
2. Protect your Aids from dampness
3. Protect your hearing Aids from heat
4. Avoid sharp knocks and impact
5. Avoid contact with hair spray or make-up
6. Keep Aids in a safe place
7. Keep your hearing Aids out of the reach of young children and pets
Invisible Cic hearing aids with 3 Ear Dome+brush tool:
Advanced Digital Sound Amplifier Hearing Aids for Good Hearing Nice life
Trade Terms and Conditions:
Payment terms: Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram,T/T available
Shipping way: DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS,or By air,by Sea-shipping
Warranty:1 years and lifetime free service
Contact Person: Mr. Ding