Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sound Amplifier In The Canal||Sound Output:||Maximum 125dB|
|Peak Gain:||Max 45 DB||Battery Life:||#10 For 100 Hours|
ITE Hearing Aids With Volume Adjust To Enhance Hearing Loss and Protect Hearing
About the Product:
This model G-15 In-The-Canal hearing amplifiers incorporate cutting edge technology that makes voices crystal clear and loud. Whether your hearing has deteriorated a bit due to your age, stress or some kind of disorder,the ITE hearing amplifiers will help you hear perfectly once again when people are whispering around you or they’re talking to you from far away.
The G-15 In Ear Hearing Aids is more and more popular in market by all adults men and women fitting in right ear and left ear perfect comfortable for the mild to moderate hearing loss with the lightweight to enhance hearing loss.This model has the volume adjustable by finger or tool bar.
Distortion rate : ≤ 3.0% at 500Hz;
≤1.0% at 1600Hz
Tips for effective use this In Ear Hearing Aids G-15:
1. New zinc-air hearing aids batteries need oxygen to provide power.
They get this oxygen when a small sticker on the back of the hearing aid battery is removed, exposing the zinc inside the battery to air, and activating the battery.
2. Fit the hearing amplifier into your ear canal deep enough for effective use.
3. If you hear LOW sound or more noise in your hearing aid, the item ran out of batteries.
Please purchase a new Hearing Aids Size 10 Zinc Air Batteries for continuous use.
4. It is designed doesn't have an "OFF" switch, Just keep the battery compartment open.
5. 1 Year Warranty with your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed !
|Product Name||Unique In ear hearing Aids GE|
|Fitting Range||For mild to moderate severe hearing loss|
|Application||All people both right ear and left Ear|
|Technical Data||IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003|
|Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||120dB±5dB|
|HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||110dB±5dB|
|Peak Sound Gain(dB)||≤45dB|
|HAF/FOG Gain (dB)||35dB|
Total harmonic distortion/
|≤3.0% at 500Hz|
|≤1.0% at 800Hz|
|≤1.0% at 1600Hz|
|Zinc Air battery||A10 size|
|Power consumption||DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA|
|Power switcher||By battery compartment|
|Battery working||Working day time 10-15 days(100 Hours)|
|Package including||1 x G-15 Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Cell battery( 2 or more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x compact carry box|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Paper Color box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Color box:10x8x3.5cm or 3.93x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Hearing Aid size: 1.1x0.7x0.55 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 3.0g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 15.5KG per carton|
|Certificates||FDA,FCC,CE and ROHS|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
Who can use this In Ear Hearing aids ?
1. This Invisible Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This ITC Hearing aids are fitting for adults men and women who have the mild to moderate Severe hearing loss.
3. The product mini ITC hearing aids can fit for the Right Ear or Left Ear with the Hearing loss.
The GE Hearing AID Tips:
A: Why there is noise?
B: Why there is the whistling sound?
Proper Care and Maintenance of Your In Ear Hearing Aids
Modern hearing Aids are durable, easy-to-use and reliable. Nevertheless, a few simple precautions will ensure that your Aids continue to give you many years of trouble-free service.
Your hearing healthcare professional will give you specific information on cleaning your hearing Aids and may recommend a special cleaning kit.
Water and solvent cleaning agents can damage electronic circuitry. Use soft, dry cloth to clean the Aids whenever they are removed from your ears.
Remove any accumulated cerumen daily. When using a cerumen removal tool, e.g. a brush, always clean the instrument from below. This will prevent particles of wax or dirt from getting inside the instrument.
If the volume of your instrument diminishes, it may be due to the sound outlet or the cerumen filter being blocked with a cerumen. Either replace the filter or ask your hearing healthcare professional for advise on corrective action.
1. Avoid getting your Aids dirty
2. Protect your Aids from dampness
3. Protect your hearing Aids from heat
4. Avoid sharp knocks and impact
5. Avoid contact with hair spray or make-up
6. Keep Aids in a safe place
7. Keep your hearing Aids out of the reach of young children and pets
The In Ear Hearing aid G-15 packing and details:
GEHearingAID Terms and Conditions:
Payment terms: Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram,T/T available
Shipping way: DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS,or By air,by Sea-shipping
Warranty:1 years and lifetime free service
Contact Person: Mr. Ding