Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Light ITC Hearing Amplifier||Sound Output:||125 DB|
|Peak Gain:||45 DB||Input Noise:||Less Than 28 DB|
|Battery:||A10 Battery Last For 100hrs||Warranty:||12 Month|
Hearing Amplification Devices For Hearing Loss With Volume Adjust And 100hrs Work
About the Product:
This G-15 Hearing devices GNHearingAID are designed to fit very comfortable and light weight, the users will forget there is hearing aid wearing. It is perfect for enhancing the Hearing degree inside watching TV,radio,playing or in the wild hunting or fishing.With the small and light weight, it is can be took anywhere you go.
Fitting the G-15 hearing aid,no require any extra appointments, prescriptions, or additional fittings that are required with other hearing devices. We provide you with everything you need to enhance your good hearing and enjoy the nice life.
Equivalent Input Noise (dB): 28dB
Frequency Range: 200Hz-5500 Hz
THD Ratio: ≤ 1% (at 1600 Hz)
Zinc air battery A10
What's the kit including?
|Product Name||In ear gnhearing Aids sound enhancer|
|Fitting Range||For mild to moderate severe hearing loss|
|Application||All people both right ear and left Ear|
|Technical Data||IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003|
|Peak OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||120dB±5dB|
|HAF OSPL 90 ( dB SPL)||110dB±5dB|
|Peak Sound Gain(dB)||≤45dB|
|HAF/FOG Gain (dB)||35dB|
Total harmonic distortion/
|≤3.0% at 500Hz|
|≤1.0% at 800Hz|
|≤1.0% at 1600Hz|
|Zinc Air battery||A10 size|
|Power consumption||DC 1.5V, Current: ≤2mA|
|Power switcher||By battery compartment|
|Battery working||Working day time 10-15 days(100 Hours)|
|Package including||1 x G-15 Hearing aid|
|3 x Large,Mid,Small size Ear Plug|
|1 x Cleaning Brush tool|
|1 x Cell battery( 2 or more battery available)|
|1 x Easy read User manual|
|1 x compact carry box|
|Materials||ABS for hearing aid body|
|Silica gel or silicone for Earplug|
|Paper Color box/OEM|
|Packing and size||Color box:10x8x3.5cm or 3.93x3.1x1.4 inch|
|Hearing Aid size: 1.1x0.7x0.55 inch|
|Hearing aid net weight: 3.0g|
|200 units in a standard carton|
|Gross weight is 15.5KG per carton|
|Certificates||FDA,FCC,CE and ROHS|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty and Life time service|
Who can use this In Ear Hearing aids ?
1. This Invisible Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the comunications difficulties with families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This ITC Hearing aids are fitting for adults men and women who have the mild to moderate Severe hearing loss.
3. The product mini ITC hearing aids can fit for the Right Ear or Left Ear with the Hearing loss.
Tips for effective use this In Ear Hearing Aids G-15:
1. New zinc-air hearing aids batteries need oxygen to provide power.
They get this oxygen when a small sticker on the back of the hearing aid battery is removed, exposing the zinc inside the battery to air, and activating the battery.
2. Fit the hearing amplifier into your ear canal deep enough for effective use.
3. If you hear LOW sound or more noise in your hearing aid, the item ran out of batteries.
Please purchase a new Hearing Aids Size 10 Zinc Air Batteries for continuous use.
4. It is designed doesn't have an "OFF" switch, Just keep the battery compartment open.
5. 1 Year Warranty with your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
The GEHearingAID Tips:
Recognize the Signs of Hearing Loss
Hearing loss can happen to anyone. Today more than 38 million Americans have some degree of hearing loss.
Here are some of the signs to watch for yourself or your loved ones that could indicate hearing loss:
1. Some people can sound like they are mumbling. Does that sound familiar?
2. Difficulty hearing friends or family on the telephone is another sign of hearing loss.
3. Family and friends start to comment that the TV is too loud—and they are not just talking about the co mmercials.
4. Sometimes, those with hearing loss misunderstand what people are saying, causing some ideas, sentences or thoughts to not make sense.
5. Hearing loss can make it difficult to focus on and follow conversations. Have you noticed this happening for yourself or a loved one?
6. Exhaustion or headaches at the end of a day can be another sign. This may be caused by the extra work it takes to hear the surroundings.
7. Difficulty following a conversation if two or more people are talking at once can be another symptom.
8. Noisy environments can create further difficulty hearing conversations. If you notice that it's no longer a pleasure to eat out at loud restaurants or bars, this could be the reason.
9. Women’s and children’s voices can be particularly hard to hear.
GEHearingAID Terms and Conditions:
Payment terms: Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram,T/T available
Shipping way: DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS,or By air,by Sea-shipping
Warranty:1 years and lifetime free service
Contact Person: Mr. Ding